- Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:54:00 +0900 (JST)
- Registered a domain name for the website:
- WASEDANMO branding: Kazuhiro Makishima
- Started an HTTP server.
- Started primary and secondary name servers.
- Started a backup SMTP MTA.
- Fri, 16 Dec 2011 12:07:16 +0900 (JST)
http://wasedanmo.net/danmo-ob. Basically we’re now running a mirror.
- Fri, 23 Dec 2011 11:31:20 +0900 (JST)
- Done with 1st phase of reconfig/customization – all backend subsystems up and running.
- Tue, 27 Dec 2011 23:16:02 +0900 (JST)
- Web content submitted for review (pending approval).
- Sat, 31 Dec 2011 23:54:48 +0900 (JST)
- Migrated all web content to a Fremont, CA host.
- Installed a file repository.
- Mon, 09 Jan 2012 21:13:31 +0900 (JST)
- Updated the OPP and other relevant pages as requested by the WUMJGAA Management Board.
- Wed, 11 Jan 2012 19:45:10 +0900 (JST)
- Installed secure server certs.
- Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:22:05 +0900 (JST)
- Created a mailing list for all WUMGJAA managers and representatives as requested by the Management Board:
- Thu 12, Jan 2012 23:59:44 +0900 (JST)
- We’re open for business.
- DomainKeys and other sender identifiers now work. (MX hosts only.)
- Tue 06, Mar 2012 17:00:00 +0900 (JST)
- Started beta-testing the WUMJGAA Photo Archives pages.
- Thu Jun 21 07:25:04 UTC 2012
- Fixed the Events Manager timezone issue to comply with the new HTTP server specifications.
- Wed Jul 11 16:40:20 UTC 2012
- Installed MediaWiki at http://wasedanmo.net/wiki.
- Wed Apr 3 02:32:18 UTC 2013
- Renewed the SSL certificate: https://wasedanmo.net.
- Wed Dec 1 09:00:00 UTC 2013
- Tue Apr 8 21:00:41 UTC 2014
- Checked that
https://wasedanmo.netwas not vulnerable (probably) to the heartbleed bug.
- Wed Dec 15 01:22:40 UTC 2015
- Upgraded content management.
- Fri Jan 8 20:04:32 UTC 2016
- Wed Apr 13 07:58:19 UTC 2016
- Updated the content management bloatware to the latest release.
- Wed Jan 13 09:15:47 UTC 2016
- Renewed the server certificates.
- Thu Dec 8 01:06:58 UTC 2016
- Renewed domain name registration & server certs.
Server migration DNS updates Mobile support(marginal)
- Cloudifying (YABW) data services
- Database gateway
File archives Event ATOM feed fix(temporary)
- Decentralized user authentication
Google Maps API fix(manually override if it doesn’t work)
- Reviewing WUMJGAA privacy options and data ownership policies
- cf. http://online.wsj.com/article[…] (among others)
Having said that, WSJ tracks you too.